From agencies to small businesses, Caroline Wilkie Studio uses creative problem solving to craft thoughtful visual communication design.
For new business enquiries, contact Caroline here.
– Brand identity
– Illustration and surface design
– Custom lettering
– Publications and book design
– Environmental design
– Senior Designer & Illustrator, Y&R Auckland
– Designer & Illustrator, TBWA Auckland
– Freelance Designer, (various) Auckland 5 years
– Design Submissions Coordinator, Lend Lease (Baulderstone), Brisbane
– Freelance Mac Design, Brisbane
– Finalist: Bolt of Cloth Textile Design Award, 2018
Auckland City Council, LifeDirect, NZTR, Countdown, Orcon, Britannia Financial, Trade Me, NZEI Te Riu Roa, Electricity Authority, Cigna, Burger King, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (sub-brands), Māori Electoral Roll, Caltex, Karicare, Independent Liquor, The Co-operative Bank, TAB, Health Protection Authority, Civil Defence, ACC, Ride Forever, Heinz, Arnott's, ANZ Bank, Ben & Jerry's, Bowel Cancer NZ, BNZ, Pumpkin Patch, The Warehouse Group, Tourism NZ, Auckland Airport, Nissan, Powershop, DeLonghi, Dettol, Chantal Organic Foods, Gala Estate Winery, Bidvest, SkyCity Casino Auckland, Phoenix Organics, HRV, Jaguar/Land Rover and Westfield.
– Te Mata Estate Gallery, Havelock North NZ
– Naked Art Club, The Globe Art Gallery, Napier NZ
– Bachelor of Visual Art & Design, EIT, Hawke's Bay
–Atelier Edinburgh Workshop (Auckland) in the Studio of the Old Masters